We’ve fine-tuned our manufacturing process so every Gorilla Tub® is as strong and flexible as possible. However, as with all things, Gorilla Tubs® have limitations. Keep the following in mind as you find unlimited uses for your Gorilla Tubs®:
• Do remove the easy-peel manufacturer's label from the bottom prior to use - it comes off MUCH easier sooner than later.
• Don’t expose your Gorilla Tubs® to intense heat or direct flame, as this will melt or distort the plastic.
• The plastic is soft and flexible, it will puncture if stabbed with hard materials like a garden fork or knife. Nasty thick rose bush trimmings are no problem!
• Do not drop a fully loaded Gorilla Tub® from an unreasonable height as it could possibly crack, or even worse, land on a living creature.
• Do not overload your Gorilla Tub® and always lift correctly and safely—lift with your legs! YOUR LEGS!
• Remember a Gorilla Tub® even partially filled with liquid can present a drowning hazard to small children, so please supervise your young ones if they choose to bathe or splash around in a Gorilla Tub®.
Gorilla Tubs® are warranted against manufacturer’s defects for one year from the date of purchase. In the unfortunate event that your beloved Gorilla Tub® should succumb to an early demise during its first year of service, take a breath, we are here to help. Simply take photos of the damage and the underside showing the redgorillausa.com imprint so we can verify that it’s the genuine article. If you can’t find our imprint, our apologies…you’ve purchased an impostor (and might explain why you are in this predicament in the first place). E-mail the pictures along with proof of purchase (required) and a brief explanation of what happened to email@example.com. Our customer support team will evaluate your claim and contact you to assist in making you the happy Gorilla Tub® owner we know you want to be.